Amherst Madison is in search of the individual who can step alongside our marketing and creative services team to assist them through participation in various stages of the creative process. This dynamic position will support the Amherst Madison Brand Marketer and/or Marketing Director with whatever projects they may have at the time. The intern will be contributing to design projects to support our rebranding, as well as creating marketing and sales collateral for the brokerage team. We are looking for someone who enjoys blazing a new trail for others to follow and who has extremely high personal integrity, drive for excellence, and a passion for working together with a team. This intern candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and learn as much as possible along the way.
People First. Purpose Next. Profits Last. We are here to challenge the status quo, which has frankly never been good enough. We believe clients deserve more from their REALTOR®, REALTORS® deserve more from their brokerage, and the community deserves more from us all. REALTORS® come here because they consider themselves to be trusted advisors to their clients, and they want to put themselves in the best possible environment to ensure their success in meeting their client’s needs. They are here because they love our industry and they believe in the power of home ownership to transform lives. They are here to become the best version of themselves while seeking economic abundance.
Amherst Madison exists to build meaningful partnerships with these REALTORS® in order that, together, we may provide our clients with the experience they deserve.
Please reference www.amherstmadisonlegacy.com for more information about the brokerage.
To Apply – complete the web form, and submit the following:
• Magazine/newspaper layout
• Digital printing/pre-press experience
• Illustration skills
• WordPress experience; HTML/CSS; WYSIWYG editor; GoogleDocs experience
• Quarterly Market Report blast to leads, brokerage-wide.
• Collaborate with the marketing team and on design solutions for digital brochures
• Design print documents such as flyers, presentations, and other collateral
• Work together/experiment to create new ideas for interactive design materials
• Research as needed
• Provide support on production tasks as assigned
• Brokerage social media drip marketing on the brokerage social media pages.
• 20+ hours per week (more available upon request and need).
• Must be in the office and available for agent questions 20+ hours per week, hours TBD.
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
Practical experience with current creative/marketing and advertising techniques
Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
Flexible schedule for students
Compensation available –A stipend of $1,000 per month, on the 5th of each month, as 1099
compensation for their services. Increased hours would increase the stipend.
Submit all information in the Creative Internship web form located below, including a 1-page resume with a cover letter that outlines
how you think your personality, education, and skill set fit with the stated goals of this internship program.